Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nekkid!

I was talking to my mom today and she said, "So, what are the babies doing?" Nonchalantly I said, "Oh, they're taking a shower." I finally got fed up with all the bathtub tears, and now they're happy as can be. They'd play in here all day if I let them...

Sometimes they like to close the door...

After the shower portion it's time for (what I think is) their true favorite part...making a lap around the house naked.
Of course, Kyle has to accessorize first...I guess one houseshoe is better than none when it's naked dump truck pushing time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite "pin up" guys. Maw-Maw

Granny S said...

I see Mr. January and Mr. February comin' up. I am pre-ordering my calendar.

Anonymous said...

No fear! I think all little boys like to parade around "nekkid".
Lu

Mendi said...

They are so yummy! Nothin' but cute in those birthday suits!