Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fact Sheet

I mentioned we went to a barn party Saturday night. (It was fun and the scenery was gorgeous.) But besides the fun and gorgeousness, we discovered two new really interesting facts about JR.

Interesting Fact #1-Winning 2 liter bottles of soda is mind-blowing excitement.
Oh yes. There was a ring toss game (toss the rings over the tops of the soda) and everytime I looked up I'd see JR giddily running toward me holding another 2-liter. I'm sure he would have won more than 3 (not because of his ring toss skills, but out of shear number of times he would have played) had he not had to keep walking back to the car with Harry to put his winnings away. For some reason I missed getting a picture, so I told him today, "JR, let me take a picture of you with your Fanta you won." JR's reply: "But Mom, I won 3 of them, I need them all in the picture."
Interesting Fact #2-JR seems to have overcome his irrational fear of face painting.
Towards the end of the evening he came to us and said, "Can I go get my face painted?" Jason and I looked at each other and said, "Sure!" And low and behold, check out that work of art...Snake on Face!

3 comments:

GS said...

Face painting - way to go JR - that was a huge victory over that phobia.

Unknown said...

I am so glad that he had fun! I had a blast watching him!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for face painting--way to go JR!
Lu