Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Couldn't Make This Up

We just got back from riding the Great Pumpkin Patch Express. I'll have pictures and an update soon, but I just have to report what I saw. On the train home I noticed a woman with short hair that had a tattoo on her neck. It caught my eye as an odd tattoo. Surely it wasn't what I thought it was. On closer inspection, it was exactly what I thought it was. Now y'all know how I feel on this subject, so you might not believe me when I tell you that her tattoo was...wait for it...the recycling symbol. I kid you not. Green arrows, the whole bit. I told Jason about it and we've now lived here long enough that his reply was: "I'm not surprised."

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You know, I'll whole-heartedly admit that we throw our green bin out every 1 of 4 Tuesdays for the recycling truck, but I guess that doesn't make me "Earthy" enough to understand that tattoo. Why is it on her BODY? Is it a directive for when she dies??? Is she a recycled girlfriend/wife? So many questions...