Saturday, October 17, 2009

More TXans in CO

We met my cousin, Sarah, and her husband, Steve, bright and early this morning (8:00 AM) for breakfast. They've been vacaying in Colorado and drove through Durango this morning on their way home. As we were getting in our cars to leave, Jason and I were commenting how nice it was for them to stop and see us (especially since they have such a long drive ahead of them today). JR said, "Did they drive all the way from Texas just to have breakfast with us?!" No, JR, I know we're a pretty fun and fabulous family, but even we aren't that fabulous. We took a quick picture this morning (I edited myself out since my eyes were closed) but look how cute Steve, Sarah, and Reed looked. Especially since Sarah and Steve left Ouray this morning at 6:00! (Coincidentally, Reed decided that would also be a good wake-up time for himself....sigh...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Steve look great. Cheers to another fun and fab couple. MR

Anonymous said...

GOod looking Texans!
Lu