Monday, November 16, 2009

Guess Where

Guess where I am.
Nope. Guess again.
Not there either.
You'll never guess, so I'll just tell you.
I'm sitting in a coffee shop. Durango Coffee Company to be exact. I know, I'm sooo not a coffee shop person. I'm not the girl with dreadlocks, the girl who tried to carry in her Labrador puppy, or the girl who ordered the giant fru-fru-frapa-fi-fi...all of whom have already left. But I am the girl taking pictures of herself with her camera phone to post on this blog. Not sure which of us would be deemed the "coolest". (I decided not to post the picture since I'm not wearing any make-up...remember I was raised in the South, my mother would not like that one bit!) This morning is my "morning off". I finally found a babysitter to come every Monday morning! (It's hard finding a babysitter during a weekday since all the high school kids are, well, in school.) Every other Monday I volunteer at JR's school, but this is my Monday to do what I want for 2 whole hours. Of course I'd feel way more comfortable sitting in the library, but it doesn't open til 9, so here I am coffee shopping it. Unfortunately, I do have some errands to run, so I'll have to wrap it up. But be sure and wave to me if you see me this morning...I'll have two free arms to wave back since I'll only be carrying a purse!

2 comments:

GS said...

Well I am glad to see you have those couple of hours and I am certain there will be days that you want to do absolutely nothing - not even wave with those two free arms. Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

About make-up...a little paint helps any old barn...not that we're old, for crying out loud in church. MR