Thursday, November 12, 2009

Had To Have 'Em!

I am so not an impulse buyer, and I'm not really that big of a shopper. (Y'all know I'm much too conservative for that.) But as the babies and I were wandering around Walgreen's to kill time while JR was at gymnastics, I found something I had to buy. (And when I say "wandering" I mean the babies were touching, grabbing, and holding everything in the store and I was walking along behind them picking up and putting back.) Kyle loves shoes, but he really loves houseshoes. (Is that an East Texas word? Should I have called them "slippers" for the public at large?) And since I've always had a thing for sock monkeys, I just couldn't think of anything we needed more.
So get ready for cuteness as Kyle will now begin the modeling portion of this post:

6 comments:

kyle and robin said...

love, love, LOVE the slippers!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh No! I've never seen the sock monkey shoes. I want a pair. I did see a sock monkey jack-in-the-box at Target. Maw Maw

GS said...

How proud can you get - 5 picturse and so obsessed with the new shoes that there is not a pacifier in site. I'd trade that ole pink pacifier for those sporty new house shoes any day.

Unknown said...

Can you say "Fabulous"?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the sock monkey slippers!
Lu

出会い said...

セフレ専門出会い喫茶エンジョイラブは店舗型出会い喫茶 ENJOYグループのネット1号店としてオープンしました♪セフレ探しを目的とした出会いの専門店です。Hに満足していない女性達が多数登録。今すぐ即アポOK表示のHな女の子を新着順で紹介中です