Monday, November 23, 2009

Rocket Men

So let's play "Guess Where I Am" again. And this time I'll give you a big hint. It's soooo much better than a coffee shop!
I'm at the mall! (Memorial City to be exact.) But it gets better. I'm at the mall....and I'm ALONE! I know! After a breakfast at IHOP ("IHOPS" as JR calls it) with a table full of people with the last name "Ingersoll" (except for Harry), I was dropped off all by myself! I called my mom to check in with her and when she asked me where I was I said, "I think I'm in heaven!"
But before I head off to shop all by myself...at a real mall, I have a picture from the Rockets game for you. The whole purpose in going to the game was to take Harry since he's a huge fan. (Not of the Rockets, but of the NBA in general.)But according to Jason it was JR that enjoyed it the most. Jason said JR screamed and cheered the whole time.
Me: What was he screaming?
Jason: He was just going crazy and screaming "DEFENSE! DEFENSE!"
Me: The whole time?
Jason: No, only when the other team had the ball.
Me: Wow! I'm so impressed he knows what 'defense' is! (Obviously, we're not a big sports watching family, to say the least.)
Jason, who was more excited about the Rockets Dancers, said JR was very upset by the halftime show and covered his eyes while the girls danced. (In contrast, that was probably the only time of the evening that Jason perked up.) Rocket Dancers aside, JR came home thrilled that "our team won" thanks to his super-fan abilities.

No comments: