Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Um, I Don't Blog Well With Boring

I think our Tiny Tots teacher must read my blog. Guess what happened today? Absolutely nothing. No danger, no insane heights, just perfectly age appropriate activities. What's up with that? How am I supposed to blog and diagram just a normal, average, plain ol' trip to Tiny Tots? And since we had what seemed to be an OSHA monitored class today, I was even able to whip out my camera phone and snap a shot of Kyle. So I'm sorry to say, you won't be enjoying my artistic stylings. But I do have a picture of a bar swinging baby! (You'll notice it's the low bar...totally safe, boring, and unDurangoan!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Kyle loves it!
Lu

Anonymous said...

Love the word..."unDurangoan". MR

GS said...

It may have been a little dull without the mountain climbing event training, but the smile on Kyle's face is surely not one of boredom. He is having a ball.