Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fashion Emergency

I've done a "craft" post, and now I'm doing a "fashion" post. I'm telling ya, next thing you know I'm going to be posting a recipe and pictures of food!
JR has never cared what he wears. I pick things out for him and he puts them on (although, as of late, he doesn't like bluejeans anymore). So what happened yesterday morning was a first. I dressed Kyle in an Elmo shirt. So of course, Reed wanted an Elmo shirt. For some reason I couldn't find the other Elmo shirt, so I was showing him other shirts to choose from. One of the shirts I showed him was Brobee (from Yo Gabba Gabba), they hadn't seen this particular shirt before, but Reed picked Blue Clue's over Brobee and I thought we were finished getting dressed. A few minutes later I heard Kyle hysterics coming from their room. Not "JR's riding my Big Wheel hysterics", but they were pretty pitiful. I went in their room to find Kyle kneeling on the floor with arms outstretched to his closet. I couldn't imagine what he wanted until I pulled out the Brobee shirt. By this time, Reed, who's always up in Kyle's business, was investigating what was going on. Needless to say, both decided they needed a Brobee shirt. So, even though I live in a house full of boys, I finally got to experience a fashion meltdown! How FABULOUS!


Kyle pointing to Brobee.


Reed pointing to Brobee.


Reed happy to model the latest in Yo Gabba Gabba wear (and orange juice).


Kyle still obsessed that Brobee's on his shirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you manage? MR

GS said...

Thank Goodness you had two, I would hate to see such a gorgeous shirt cut plum in half to satisfy both little such fasionalbe dudes. Too cute!

Unknown said...

Oh man, your boys are awesome! Just wait, when they're tweens, they will wear nothing but Gap!