Monday, December 7, 2009

Glad I'm No Toad

Here's JR before he left for school this morning...looks like a National Champion to me! I was keeping up with the Big 12 game on my BB at Jason's Christmas party. Sadly, I was in a room with my Aggie husband, New Mexicans, and Coloradoans. None of whom seemed to share my enthusiasm as I was showing off the score. Oh well. My mom was certainly excited. She told me, "I knew that Colt McCoy was praying when he put his head down, and I walked into Sunday School and said, 'the end of that game was The Lord answering Colt McCoy's prayers.' "
And speaking of the game, TCU, I'm putting you on "my list" (which is not a place you want to be). You've also upset my mom (not something you want to do) who said, "I couldn't believe TCU sitting up there cheering for Nebraska. They should be ashamed of themselves! Who'd want to be an ol' horned frog anyway?!" Um, not me. Hook 'Em!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, JR I was in the floor screaming. I can't take heart-stoppers like that. MR