Thursday, December 31, 2009

Y2K+10

I figured the best way to end the decade was with some pictures of its beginning. (Please don't laugh at my pantyhose...pretty sure that was the last time I've had a pair on my body.) This will be the 10th New Year's Eve Jason and I have spent together. (Which is actually quite amazing considering the number of holidays we've spent apart.) So yes, that's us celebrating Y2K. (I remember one of the girls I worked with had stocked up on so many bottles of water awaiting "the crash" that she brought us each a case. Needless to say, I was well hydrated as the 2000's began.)
I could have never guessed what the 2000's had in store for us. (If someone had told me I'm pretty sure that smile would have been more a look of sheer terror!) What an amazing 10 years we have been blessed with. And I won't even try to imagine what the next 10 has in store for us...Here's to you, 2010!

Glad to see my love of a good party hat hasn't changed. I noticed I'm wearing a different one in each picture. Guess I upgraded for a sparklier model as the night went on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Party on....MR