Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby Talk: Wow, It's Been Awhile

Reed: I can't even remember the last time Mommy let us talk. It's been forever! But she has to let us do whatever we want today because...Woo-Hoo, It's our birthday. Feel free to clap along with me.
Kyle: It's not so fun to have a birthday 2 weeks after Christmas. Mommy wasn't really in to planning a big party since we'd just had a big Christmas.
Reed: Luckily for Mommy, we're only 2 this year so we were just as happy with cake and presents at home as a big party.
Kyle: But I'd also like to add, I've seen the pictures of JR's big 2nd birthday bash, so I'm just letting Mommy know we'll expect some big shindigs in the future.

Reed: How cool is our cake? Yo Gabba Gabba is one of our favorites!


Kyle: We each had "Happy Birthday" sang to us and we each had two candles to blow out.
Reed: And I danced and sang along. "Happy Birthday" is one of my favorites. We both also screamed "ice cream" just to make sure we'd get some of that too!


Kyle: And then it was time for the best part...
Reed: Presents!
Reed: So here's to the 2's!
Kyle: 2 years old
2 of us
and ready to have 2 much fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ! Love, Maw Maw

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday, little guys!! Jan--it just gets easier from here on out with the twin thing....my guys are best buddies and are GREAT at keeping each other entertained! And that cake is too cute!!

GS said...

Looks like a pretty special party to me, guys! Love the cake - Happy Birthday!

Friedt Family said...

Happy Birthday Kyle and Reed!!!!

kyle and robin said...

happy birthday reed!

happy birthday kyle!

enjoy all of the yummy cake and presents :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Guys! What a fun time.

Anonymous said...

I am late sending your birthday greetings--but I did remember it was their birthday (helps that it is the day after Caleb's birthday). Cute cake. Did I see Christmas wrapping paper? haha
Lu