Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Prom with the Bros

I was trying to work with the little guys on the Bro Pose. You know the pose I'm talking about: Arms around each other's shoulders, other arm at their side, completely manly and cool. As you can see, we had a little problem with "side arm placement", so the boys actually turned out looking more like a prom picture. But being that they're boys (who could care less about having their picture made) and not girls (who love to pose and model), I think we did pretty good.
Speaking of boys vs girls, we're back to our normal routine which means Tiny Tots is back in the mix. I switched their Tots day from Wednesday to Tuesday and was fairly certain I'd made a monumental mistake when we walked into a gym full of girls. I immediately thought, "Uh-oh. There's going to be a whole bunch of paying attention, taking turns, and following directions going on here. Not sure this is going to work for us." But surprisingly, they did pretty good. Of course after seeing them in a class full of girls my dreams of them being gymnastic prodigies have been shattered. But other than that, I think there was lots of "taking turns" going on. The girls happily took turns while the boys cut right in front of them and did what they pleased.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Bros are completely cool! MR

Unknown said...

That isnt a prom pose - thats the beginnings of the chest bump! They are totally manly men!

Stacy said...

Since my boys were about their age, all I have to do is say "love brother" and they get a cute little huggy pose going. Sometimes they'd frown like crazy or look mad, but they'd still hug...after all..."brothers gotta hug!"

GS said...

Got to have them hugs - precious pictures.