Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lookin' Good-er!

Can I get a doctorate in Neosporin application? Cause I'm thinking I would definitely be an expert in the field. I can see it now..."Have you seen Dr. Jan? She's the best! You can't even imagine the wonders she can work with that tube of Neosporin."
Here's Reed this morning, 2 weeks after the incident, and looking so much better! I've actually discontinued the Neosporin regimen and we've moved on to heavy applications of Scar Zone and Vitamin E. (Boy those Vitamin E capsules can squirt when you open them!)

3 comments:

GS said...

Those Rosey Red Cheeks, sparkling blue eyes and charming smile are shining right past any scars left behind. Good job Mama.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sherry. Maw Maw

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Great recovery Mom!
Lu