Saturday, January 16, 2010

Much Easier On The Eyes

After the upsetting nature of my last post (Reed's face is already looking so much better), I thought I'd write the silliest, most ridiculous, most non-upsetting post I've ever done. Seriously, I'm posting the mundane today.
I've been bummed the last few days because I finally had to admit the house plant Jason's company sent us as a welcome present this time last year is dead. No amount of pretending it was alive or filling up the Aqua Globe (which I'm not exactly sure really work) was going to bring it back. So with my green thumb humiliated, it was thrilled to see how great it was at growing grass seeds. JR got this little snowman in his stocking...sorta like a Chia Pet except you grow the "hair" and then give it haircuts. We're always trying to find things JR is good at, so why not give cosmetology a whirl?



1 comment:

GS said...

Wow - that is a short hair cut JR - why do I suspect a mohawk is up and coming in the snowman's life. Glad to hear Reed is doing much better. I have to say, he has had a lot of sympathy from this Granny in the last 24 hours. That was enough excitement to last awhile. Love uneventful post today!