Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh Baby!

Now that Kyle and Reed are two, I figured I should stop referring to them as "The Babies". But after the cuteness as of late, I've changed my mind. Reed has a new job in the house. His job? Call everybody up for dinner. (Yes Texans, 'up'. We have a split level house so the kitchen is actually upstairs.) Reed stands at the top of the stairs and screams at the top of his lungs, "Jar! Ha-yee! Ki-alll!"And each time, he always refers to Kyle by his name. But when they're playing together and Reed needs Kyle's attention, or he's talking to him, he always refers to him as "Baby". (Kyle also refers to himself and Reed as "Baby".) So I figure as long as they're calling each other "Baby" so can I! (I also planned on just letting Kyle use his pacifier when he's sleeping, and you can see how well I've implemented that.)

1 comment:

GS said...

Love the new dinner call - and the pacifier, as long as it matches his outfit so well, I see no reason he shouldn't have it. Don't know what you will do with that pink one.