Friday, January 29, 2010

Parading Into My Good Graces

Alrighty, so I'm still miffed about the Sarah Palin incident, but Durango Snowdown, you've somewhat redeemed yourself. Shelly was right, the parade had tons of people completely and totally inappropriately dressed. It was a beach theme so of course there were plenty of crazies running around in bikinis and speedos (it was about 33 degrees!). But, I have to give it to 'em, it was one of the best parades I've ever seen. The kids loved it (even Harry), and Jason is extremely upset he missed it after I told him about the ladies in bikinis that um, *cough*cough* had their nipplear areas illuminated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that what all those guys are smiling at? The lighted "nipplears". MR

Anonymous said...

Guess being snow bound does crazy things to people.
Lu

Anonymous said...

Crazy but looks like all are having fun! Cool hats dudes..

Jill said...

You are a brave woman! I've been to the parade. While it is definitely pretty fun, standing in the cold with 3 little kids....well you deserve a medal! I'd have to be answering endless questions about why people were wearing bikinis in 20 degree weather :) while constantly warming up little hands and pushing my way to the front so my kids could see! (we aren't blessed with the tall gene) Good job mom! You're my hero!