Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Silvery Scouts

I spent the day bedazzling tutus. My house is just a total pink applique' wonderland of sequins, spangle, and sparkle.
Or not.
Actually I was trying to sew Cub Scout patches at a fast and furious pace. I promised JR I'd have his patches sewn on before his next meeting. And that next meeting...
Oh, today.
Nothing like waiting til the last minute. (And no, mom, I couldn't just hot glue them on.)
Sure there's not a shimmer of glitter to be found in this house, and I'm the only one with a flair for jazz hands, but I'm quite convinced that the Cub Scout uniform is the boy mom's princess costume. Seriously, what could be cuter?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What could be cuter? Absolutely nothing! Maw Maw

GS said...

What a handsome young man - our little JR is growing up! BTW, good job on the patches.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to JR for earning those patches. And to Jan for sewing them on! way to go team.
Lu

Marcia said...

You can sew? Jealous! JR is absolutely the cutest!!!