Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's Art. I Think.

Reed came running to me so proud to show off this little creation. The only problem is this amazing mom has no idea what it could be. From what Reed told me, it's either:
A. Kyle's name.
B. A portrait of Kyle.
C. Reed's name. Sometimes it's hard to say "Reed" so I think he substitutes "Kyle" for himself.
D. A car. "Car" and "Kyle" sound awfully close.
E. Quite possibly all of the above.
Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure I was also told to go hang this masterpiece in a museum ASAP.

But I did feel redeemed when Reed announced the title of his latest work: "No Me!"
Which, of course, looks exactly like what he proclaimed it to be.
I present to you, Snowman By: Reed

1 comment:

GS said...

Artist in the family - I am impressed! Betcha the first one is Kyle and Reed in their first car - looks like a convertable with the top down to me.