Monday, March 15, 2010

Hangin' with the Upper Crust

You know us Ingersolls, only the best.

So, naturally, a huge celebrity was also vacationing at our resort in Phoenix.




And really, I don't think my kids could have been more excited. I am not a Sponge Bob fan. In fact, I've just now started letting JR watch him every so often. And just as my mom didn't let me watch Facts of Life, (nobody in the universe could have been cooler to me than Blair, Jo, Natalie, and Tootie) not letting my kids watch Sponge Bob has, of course, made Sponge Bob the biggest superstar walking the face of the earth. The babies even know him (how, I have no idea) and as soon as they saw him started screaming ,"Bob-Bob! Bob-Bob!" Much to the kids' delight we saw a lot of Sponge Bob this trip. He was a bit like the Pied Piper of the water park, and had a huge following everywhere he went (glad mine aren't the only ones obsessed). Yep, hanging with celebrities. Just another day.

This next picture just cracks me up. Check out how seriously the "Fun Director" (AKA: Sponge Bob's security detail) is taking his job.

2 comments:

Friedt Family said...

Whoa, the "fun" director doesn't look like much fun to me! Settle down buddy, it's not like you are protecting someone really important like say...Barney!:-)

kyle and robin said...

well...JR IS pretty intimidating...