Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Break Day #1

  • 7:06- Entire house is awake. (I've sadly reached the point in my life where 7:05 is sleeping in.)
  • 8:30-Everybody already bored.
  • 11:30- Lunch. JR actually ate what I made and didn't complain that I "didn't make it like Daddy." (Woo-hoo!)
  • 1:45- Going in to get The Babies up from their nap I see Reed standing in his crib pulling clothes out of their closet and throwing them in Kyle's crib. Kyle is covered in clothes and thinks it's hilarious.
  • 2:00- JR leaves the backdoor open and Hunter goes outside to roll in the mud.
  • 2:05- Dog bath.
  • 3:00- Bowling. We get 2 bowling balls stuck on the lane. (Kyle thinks you bowl by kicking the ball. Obviously they don't get very far that way.) JR wins (thankfully he can beat the tag team known as his 2 year old brothers).
  • 4:55-JR comments on a conversation Granny Sherry and I are having in the car. When I tell him not to get involved in 'adult talk' he tells me he has "ears like a hawk".
  • 5:00- Dinner
  • 7:00- Bed time for kids. Wish it was mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pit..ee..ful, Pit..ee..ful. Hope tomorrow brings a better day. MR

Miss. Jinny said...

Oh my goodness that is so funny! :) That sounds like a great first day and you better watch out for those hawk ears lol! :)

Friedt Family said...

"ears like a hawk" too funny!!! He is a crack up:-)