Monday, April 26, 2010

PreTween Wolf

JR received his Tiger Badge for Cub Scouts last week. To say he was excited is an understatement. As you can see, Kyle and Reed wore their "tiger uniforms" to support big brother. This picture also proves that the excitement level was beyond measure as this was the best picture we could get. No really. It was the best one.


Here's most of our 1st grade guys. And in case you've been wondering what I did about my uniform problem (as in, I have a problem wearing the uniform) Well, you can see that I made up my own. A T-shirt and khaki skirt certainly don't have pink, sequins, and feathers...but it'll do.

And to top off the excitement of becoming a Wolf Cub. CAKE!

2 comments:

GS said...

Congratulations JR - I am so proud of you, I can feel the excitement in the air. Good Job!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a cutie in a uniform! Maw Maw