Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Some Whopper Tales

As you well know, I'm not really interested in anything considered outdoorsy. But Jason says these fish that JR caught are good ones, so for those of you who like the hunty/fishy thing, here ya go. (And although JR might go fishing, he is so me. Notice how he's not actually touching any of the fish in the pictures!)





This is my dad's farm hand, Freddie. When you work for my dad, "farm hand" job requirements include: accompanying us on our Bell Bell Factory tour, giving Kyle and Reed tractor rides, taking JR fishing, and as seen here...touching the fish JR catches. Needless to say, Freddie is a big hit around here.

Kyle and Reed were super excited to "pet" the fish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are huge! Tell JR I am so proud of him!!!!