Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fire Up

So it wasn't the bouncy castle, giant slide, or snow cones that won Ingy fan favorite at the picnic. (Although snow cones got my vote.)
Kyle loved the life flight hospital helicopter, but I was so busy trying to keep him from pushing all the buttons while he was "driving" and telling them he wanted to "go for a ride", that I couldn't get any pictures.
I do have pictures of the firetrucks. (Which were also a big hit.) They even let Kyle sound the alarm (which is a foot pedal) multiple times. Oh, and FYI, I don't recommend standing in front of the truck when the siren blares...I'm pretty sure Jason and I now have a significant amount of hearing loss.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two little firemen crack me up. Maw Maw

Unknown said...

Ok, they are darling.

GS said...

All I can say is WOW, they must have been soooooo excited.