Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Knew, I Know

I knew I was in Texas when I saw:

That last word is "patrol". And yes, they still ask you questions (and check inside the car) even when you have Colorado licenses plates and you're loaded down with pack-n-plays, kids, and a dog.


Speaking of the dog....


Hadn't seen anything like this in awhile.

Or this. You can find this sign on I-45 (the interstate between Houston and Dallas) about an hour outside of Dallas.

Kyle found JR's old boots at my parents' house and wore them everywhere.



This is one of those North Texas storms you have to keep an eye on this time of year. You never know when a tornado will drop down out of these clouds.


And I know I'm back in Colorado since here's what my front yard looked like the other night.
And this came out after the daily afternoon "monsoon".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVED the pictures. I remember the Texas sign at the Moosehead Cafe. MR