Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's Done

I asked JR what he wanted to do today on his last day of freedom, and after a list a mile long of inappropriate and/or impossible choices (Denver, Yellowstone, MawMaw and PawPaw's house, Phoenix, a glider ride) he chose to go up to the mountain. Jason and I were quick to jump on that option since who knows what he would have come up with next. So here's JR blowin' out the last day of summer in style!




I had to magnify the face on that last picture, classic JR.


Jason and I took turns racing JR on the Alpine Slide. (The other one was the lucky recipient of a bombardment of "please can I slide, I want to slide, I want my slide" since the other two are still too little to participate.)

JR in the lead
I've almost caught him
And we're even!
And though Jason and I gave it our best shot, JR is still the Ingy Alpine Slide Champ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun way to end the vacation. Here's to a great 2nd grade school year. Maw Maw