Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jason Freak Out Update

Well, it looks like my little plan worked.
(Bwahahahaha!)
Blogging about the keyboard gave Jason plenty of time to prepare for what was waiting for him at home, and the freak out was fairly nonexistent.
He even put everything together pretty much complaint free.
Oh, and did I mention that the keyboard came with a bench?
Yeah, it did. (I swear I don't remember seeing that in the description.)
So here it is.
I present to you the full "Small" Keyboard Because We Don't Have Room for a Piano, But We Might As Well Have Bought a Piano Keyboard.

As you can see, JR is already practicing the classics. I do believe he now has Hot Cross Buns memorized.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Way to go JR--Hot Cross Buns is surely a classic!
Keep up the good work.
Lu