Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Back

It wasn't much, but it showed up after all.
Much to our delight, it finally snowed.

I say 'wasn't much' and 'finally' like the Coloradoan I'm pretending to be.
(Instead of "Oh my goodness! It snowed!" like the native Texan I truly am,)

Last year we'd already had more snow than this. (Our first snow came before Halloween.)  But even though it's late, I'm thankful for the first snow since it sure makes the waking-up-JR-for-school-process easy.
It goes a little something like this:

Me: "JR, it snowed last night!"
And poof! He's out of bed like a rocket.



If you look at Reed's neck you can see Kyle's sporting his MJ one glove look again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the boys werre glad to see the first snow! Makes for a beautiful morning. Enjoy.
Lu

leiamarie82 said...

I miss snow. SC got snow one day last year for the first time in decades. I woke WIll up at 10:30 (he was VERY confused), and we went outside, built a snowman, made snow angels, and ate Tang snocones. Best night ever. Hoping our next base is somewhere less...South Carolina.

Unknown said...

And look! JR is wearing pants!