Saturday, December 25, 2010

From A Galaxy Far, Far Away

There are days Durango, Colorado might as well be a million miles from Houston, Texas.

Some days, (like the day the Walmart worker told Kyle and Reed "Santa doesn't bring guns!" when she asked them what Santa was bringing them for Christmas) that I shake my head and think, "I'm just not cut out for this place."

And since Christmas time can bring out homesickness in the best of us, looking at this picture has brought more than a few smiles to my face this year.

Presenting: My favorite Santa picture. Ever.
Cowboy hat.
Shorts.
Flip-flops.
Merry Christmas from The Ingersolls!

Isaiah 9:6
 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counselor,
Mighty God,
Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace.

No comments: