Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's Pretty Easy Being Three

I can no longer play the sympathy card by saying, "I have twin-two-year-old boys".
Because I now have twin-three-year-old boys!

When I asked Kyle and Reed what they wanted to do for their birthday they told me,
"Blow out candles with Price."
"Eat donuts with Price."

Well, that was easy.
 Done. And Done.

But before we headed over to Price's house yesterday, I drove through "Old McDonald's" and let them have a little pre-breakfast breakfast.

Price was more than happy to "blow out candles and eat donuts", although they made a last minute decision to switch out donuts for blue cupcakes. 



After a non existent nap, (they laid in their beds and screamed, "Is it still my birthday?!" for an hour) it was time to pick up JR and take him to piano lessons.
And since piano lessons just happen to fall during happy hour, they thought they could use a little birthday pick-me-up.

Kyle and Reed finished up their day with cake and presents at home. 
It certainly wasn't a party the likes of JR would find acceptable, but my little guys were happy as could be.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww...happy birthday to two of the sweetest little boys EVER! You two are amazing little guys - thanks for all the smiles & hugs.

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Reid and Kyle!
Looks like it was a fun day!! Being 3 is great!!!

JoAnn

kyle and robin said...

happy birthday boys! hopefully we will be able to meet you soon...miles would LOVE to play with you!

GS said...

So sorry I missed all the excitement, but the smiles tell it all. Happy Birthday BIG GUYS!

Friedt Family said...

Happy Birthday Kyle and Reed!!!! You celebrate the way I do...good food from morning to night:-) Er hope to get to meet you some day soon!!