Monday, January 24, 2011

My Girl Shirt

The other day Reed told Jason, "I want to wear my girl shirt."
Jason: You don't have any girl shirts!
Reed: Yes! I want to wear my girl shirt.
Jason: You don't have any girl shirts.
Reed: Yes I do, right there.

And here's the "girl shirt" he's referring to:
You can imagine Jason's relief when I said, "Oh, when he asked me what his shirt said I told him, 'Girls Like Me.' "
(I figured he'd understand that, and it'd save me an hour of explaining.)

Kyle took it even one step further.
He says it's his "Mommy loves me shirt."
We've been working on learning that Mommy is a girl.
The only girl in the house.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awww...they are little ladies' men! I totally missed my kisses yesterday! You can tell them that they have this lady's heart!

leiamarie82 said...

That. Is. Awesome!

Julie said...

and he IS a ladies man!