Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Now That Could Make One Tasty Icee

I think I might have seen one or two icicles in all my Texas years.
So when I see craziness like this, I just have to take a picture.






I was going to drag the kids out there to model and be a height reference, but seems I remember something about icicles being dangerous, (Not that we Houstonians would know anything about that...we've got hurricanes and tornadoes covered. Icicles? Not so much.) so I figured it best not to press my luck.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

3 boys + icicle = DANGER!!!!

You are a wise mommy. But that is a neat one.

GS said...

Yea, looks pretty dangerous if it fell on anyone - guess the good news is that means it is a little warmer, icicles like that don't form in -17 degree weather.

Anonymous said...

Icicles like that are multiple on my house and the rest around me!! Not good, cause when they melt you can have indoor water damage!!! We knock them down and shovel many feet of snow off the roof! Oh the beauty of winter!!!