Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Will The Story Ever End?

Toy Story 3 has hijacked my Netflix account.
It has been in nonstop play mode for about 2 weeks, and though I haven't actually "seen" it, (it's on repeat in the car) I could easily recite the movie for you.

The other day, Kyle was talking about Toy Story and I said, "Who's your favorite character? Buzz?"
Kyle: No! Not Buzz Light-lear
Me: Oh, then it's Woody! I love Woody.
Kyle: No! Not Woody.

I should have guessed...

Of course Kyle's favorite would be Jessie the singing cowgirl!


And yes, I've showed this next picture of JR before.
And it has nothing to do with Kyle's new found love of Jessie,
but it's one of my favorites.
So here it is again...

4 comments:

Angie Vik said...

Very cute. You have so many good pictures to blackmail your kids with when they grow up.

Anonymous said...

JR used to say that was his favorite place....
Disneyland, Hong Kong. MR

GS said...

Yep - that would be favorite amongst a lot of us!

Friedt Family said...

He's even color coordinated with Jesse...nice work!