Friday, March 11, 2011

Fashion Fabulous Friday


Today we're in Cozumel, but instead of entertaining you with my artistic talents, I have some pictures of Jason and me the last time we were on a cruise.

This was quite a few years ago, as the color of Jason's hair will show.

And our fashions?
Well, they were quite fabulous...

You can stop laughing now.

I remember buying that dress at Old Navy specifically to wear on the cruise...and thinking it was cute!
I don't know where Jason got that shirt (I think it was his dad's).

I can't help you un-see those clothes, but I can promise those outfits won't be repeated this trip!

1 comment:

GS said...

Love it - you may have more age on you and Jason more gray hair and you, I would guess, have had 3 babies since then, and still just keep on improving. The outfits, well, goes with the times.