Wednesday, May 11, 2011

10 on 10 (Sort of)

So I remembered to take my 10 pictures on the 10th, but then I didn't actually take 10 pictures.
So today would be more appropriately titled 8 on 10.

Kyle is so much like me.  He likes to take it easy in the mornings.

Looks like we had a stowaway brought on board.

I think we go through a box of Band-Aids a week.

Reed could color for hours. 
(Okay, at least fifteen minutes, but that's like hours for a 3 year-old boy.)

Happy Hour isn't nearly as happy since I gave up Cokes.

When Jason's out of town, it's just easier to be a short order cook.

It's also easier to put them all in the tub at once.

JR and I are reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
I've seen the movies so many times I had forgotten how good the book is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Charlie and the CF. I'm glad JR is reading it. The pictures are cute. MR

Angie Vik said...

That first picture is really nice. We go through lots of bandaids at our house too. Notice another one of your kids was shirtless. Must be a family trait.