Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bear Pictures With No Bears

As I was loading pictures off the camera, the ones Jason took on their bear hunt popped up.
Since I wasn't there (and don't hunt) I'm not sure my commentary will be accurate, but surely it'll be entertaining.

Jason and a horse standing beside what I'm guessing is a compressor.  And I'm also guessing it's an Exterran compressor since he'd never take a picture with a competitor's compressor.

Jason riding the horse. 

JR looking for bears, or the next level on Super Mario Brothers.

Apparently fathers don't brush their children's hair on hunting trips.

 JR riding on top of the dog kennels.
I think this was the day they only fed my poor child 3 crackers.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a "sort-of pretty scenery" picture, or "Look! There's a bear." picture.  I've looked and looked and can't spot a bear, so I'm guessing it's the first option.

And since I don't have a picture with Jason and a bear.  How 'bout a fish?  This is one of the four fish he caught while Kyle was running around McDonald's shirtless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bear or no bear...it looked like a memorable weekend. Riding on dog kennels has to be right up there w/ the "best of times". MR

GS said...

Love the captions - probably not how Jason would have written, but very entertaining since there was no bear stories. We must teach JR to carry a spare candy bar hidden where no one else can find (3 crackers is not acceptable).