Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yeah Mama! Yeah Me!

I was going to post a picture of my mama and me...
But
A. I can't find one of us together
and
B. My mom would rather I not.

So, instead, I'll show her celebrity look-alike who today will be playing the part of my mom.
 The most fun German-Jew-Presbyterian mom that's ever been.

And some pictures of me as a mama to my appreciative bunch.
Reed's already told me, "I want somebody to say 'Happy Mother's Day' to me!"
(You have to combine both pictures to have a good one of everybody.)
The flower is one that JR passed out at church.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! THANKS! Love the pictures of you and your appreciative bunch. You make every day a party for them. You're a great mom. MR

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do have an awesome mom--and you found an amazing look-alike picture!
Happy Mother's day to you Jan..
Love ya...Lu

Joseph said...

IT'S THE RETURN OF ELIZABETH TAYLOR!!!!!