Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Deja Vu

My Denver Zoo pictures look a whole lot like last year's Denver Zoo pictures.

I'm almost certain that's Kyle on the left, and if I had to pick, I'd say that's Reed on the right.

JR and I were excited to see the penguins since he's reading Mr. Popper's Penguins, but wouldn't you know it, the penguin exhibit was closed.

Although the penguin habitat was open for business.
Which I'm guessing it was last year too.

Usually I don't take many animal shots at the zoo, but I guess I had a thing for birds this year.
A peacock to show Paw-Paw.
(On a bird side note, Kyle asked me if Paw-Paw would buy him a (real) flamingo. 
My answer: Probably.)

Jason and Reed feeding the birds.

As you can see, Kyle was super excited about feeding time.

 Kyle finding another bird to feed.

And JR feeding.

No comments: