Thursday, July 28, 2011

He's Crafty (too)

When buying pillow supplies for the showcased latch hook project of yesterday, one half of the Dynamic Duo decided that if JR got to do a craft, he really needed to do one too.

(The other half was quite content being strolled around in the buggy wearing his newly selected pink and purple gardening gloves and apron.)

Of course when I say he "decided" he needed a craft, I mean there was wailing and gnashing of teeth while plagues of locust began closing in on Hobby Lobby.  I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure Kyle was headed toward the fabric section to select a new sackcloth to go with the ashes Reed was about to pour on his head.

Thankfully this situation of Biblical proportions was soothed by a $.74 project found on the summer clearance aisle.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok. Both Jerome and I are rolling. That. Was. Hilarious.

Allison said...

But did you find the "I" pumpkin?!?!?!

GS said...

That is a really funny story and can pretty much see the play by play action. On a much more serious note, Good Job Reed!