Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jeep Attack

So before I tell our tales of jeeping in Moab, I'll give you the short, short version for those of you under a time constraint. 

This pictures sums up the whole day.

Me holding on for dear life. (The arrow is pointing to my hand in full on death grip.)
And Jason smiling from ear to ear.


All kidding aside, the boys loved it!

Last weekend Steven organized a trip with 15 of us.
And Reed was immediately thankful that the group included hot, shirtless high school girls.


And besides cute high school girls, the kids also enjoyed plenty of jeeps doing things like this.

And this
(No, that's not a wolf in the foreground.  One of the couples brought their dog who, like me, would rather walk along side the jeeps than actually ride.)


And then Steven (with Liz in the passenger seat) did this and I almost had a heart attack.


While I wasn't hyperventilating, I did have some time to take in the spectacular scenery.


That's Reed still working on bringing home a new babysitter.




The best family picture we could get.
I'm smiling since there aren't 4 (or sometimes 3!) wheels under my feet.

3 comments:

GS said...

That looks like a really fun trip - you got some really good pictures and as I say that I tremble, I too, would be walking a lot.

Friedt Family said...

I'm with you and the dog...walking seems safer:-)

Anonymous said...

Those look like jeep commercial pictures. Cute family picture. Love the hat. MR