Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Pics

Cassidy and I took the kids to the River Trail to snap some pictures of them the other day.
We may or may not have promised them McD's if they posed for us.

(Which had they know McD's were either out of or finished with Smurf Happy Meal toys, I'm sure we wouldn't have gotten one smile.  It's amazing how quickly 3 year-olds can turn bitter sans Smurf.)

Smurf or no Smurf, these were my favorites:





As you can see from the previous pictures, I really don't understand lighting. So although this next picture was one of my favorites, the shadows all over the kids' faces was ruining it.  Luckily, turning it to a sepia-ish color seemed to hide my mistakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Jan and Little Jason. The pictures are so precious. MR

GS said...

Precious pictures, of course the subjects must be beautiful before you can produce such beautiful pictures.