Friday, September 2, 2011

Fashion Fabulous Friday

I swear I couldn't make this stuff up.

I took Kyle and Reed to the same place I always do to get their hair cut.
I always let the student hairdressers cut it since 'so far, so good'.

I guess they were practicing hair washing that day, because before I knew it, they had whisked Kyle away and had him under the sink.
He didn't know what to think at first (as seen here),
but totally liked it when they started to massage his head. 


Leave it to Reed to wrangle himself the cutest stylist in the joint.
(I should have gotten a picture of her.)


Then it was off to the chair. Where the (male) stylist did this to Kyle.
 (I swear, Jason, I didn't tell the guy to do this.  He just did.)

Head massages, a leopard robe, and two cute new do's. 
It was a fashion fabulous day!

No comments: