Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Love The '80's

We had one of the most fun parties I've ever attended for Cassidy's birthday this past weekend.
It was an 80's high school reunion murder mystery party. 
And it was soooo what Willis was talkin' 'bout!

I'll have to save all the awesome 80's costumes for a Very Special 80's Episode of Fashion Fabulous Friday, but I'm totally excited to show off our decorations.


We were most proud of our lockers.  Cassidy drew them out, and I helped embellish. 
Little known fact I learned about Cassidy: She doesn't have a hot glue gun! I don't know how she functions.

The lockers served as great photo backdrops!


And what would the 80's be without Pac Man?
You could find them scattered about the room.


Of course we had some classic movie posters on the walls.
(Footloose, The Breakfast Club, and Ghostbusters were represented too.  Plus an MJ Thriller poster in the bathroom!)


The cake atop a Rubik's Cube


You'll find out who was murdered on Friday, but here's the crime scene after it was "cleaned up".

I LOVE THE 80's!

2 comments:

Friedt Family said...

How fun!!! You gals are SO creative!!

Anonymous said...

I've always thought one of those parties would be so much fun. MR