Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nothing's Changed

We missed Kyle and Reed's first soccer game due to the company picnic, so I was excited to see them show off some new skills at Saturday's game.

New skills? Not so much.
These pictures might as well have been taken last spring.


Uniforms still don't fit.


Kyle is still thrilled beyond words when he scores a goal....for the other team.




Reed is still working his game faces.


And getting right in the action, big kids around or not.


And, of course, my favorite kids...the ones not interested in playing soccer.
Pretty sure the little girl is cheerleading (my kinda girl!)
I'm also pretty sure Reed just ran right over the little boy on the ground.

3 comments:

GS said...

Reed has determination written all over him when he has the ball under foot and goal in sight. Great pictures, I feel like I was at the game.

Anonymous said...

I agree w/ Sherry. The comments cracked me up. MR

Friedt Family said...

Great shots! Love the game faces:-)