Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloweened Out!

I never thought I'd ever, ever, say this in my life...but here it goes...

I'm costumed out.

I know. I know. What's wrong with me?

But I've been putting Halloween costumes on my children since Thursday (and since they're all so skinny it takes lots of pinning and altering).

I have to say, I'm so glad it's finally Halloween!

And even though I've had children in Halloween costumes since Thursday, I still haven't taken any pictures of them.

Oops.

I do have a picture Cassidy took of the two of us from last night.
I went as "Cher as Cleopatra".
I couldn't find a Cleopatra wig in our teeny-tiny town.  So a Cher wig had to do.

Which really just made me want to do my impersonation of Jack from Will and Grace doing Cher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And nobody does Cher better than Jack. MR

Shelly said...

Ok, you just brought back one of my favorite Will and Grace moments ever - the one where Jack does his Cher impression TO CHER! Thank you, thank you. Day officially made!