Monday, October 10, 2011

Orange You Glad I'm Posting

This medium sized Texan almost froze her tushy off at Kyle and Reed's soccer game Saturday.

So much so, that there are no pictures of Reed pushing/shoving/making serious games faces or Kyle taking the ball all the way down the field to score in the other team's goal, jumping up and down, and screaming "Mommy! I won!"

I do however have a picture of them enjoying their after soccer snack since:

A. I figured my hand wouldn't freeze off in the few seconds I had to snap these pics...and if it did I'd have the heater on soon enough.
and
B. Who doesn't get a kick out of a good orange slice smile?


2 comments:

GS said...

It's cold enough to make those little cheeks and noses red - although after the summer we have had - WOW, that looks great!

Anonymous said...

Sherry, I say a loud AMEN! MR