Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WHO, WHO's that making yummies?!

I am so itchin' to get my Christmas decorations out I can hardly stand it.
I literally lie in the bed at night thinking about rearranging my furniture and where my trees will go.

So I decided to busy myself with this little fun food project I saw online.

I'm taking these to cub scouts tonight for their Halloween meeting.


Aren't they cute?!


And yes, I totally did this for the other moms to oooh and ahhh over.

I have 3 boys,
I'm well aware the scouts would be just as impressed if I threw them a bag of M&M's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. And ...it's just days away until we can begin decorating for CHRISTmas. MR

Anonymous said...

oooh, ahhh,
I bet the boy scouts said the same! and I too have been thinking about decorating for Christmas! Don't know what I am buying for Christmas gifts--but so looking forward to decorating.
Lu

Angie Vik said...

I love it. How fun. Your boys will probably remember this when they're older.