Thursday, December 15, 2011

Light Up the Night

I guess I should start by saying that we aren't home.

We're in that far, far magical land called Denver.
Chuck E. Cheese and Nordstrom are right down the road.
Like I said, magical.

We took the kids to Zoo Lights last night, and when they say lights, they mean lights.
It's kinda hard to impress me when it comes to Christmas decorations, but impress me they did!

Of course pictures of lights don't ever turn out, but I do have pictures of us.

a 100%, a 1/2, and two 25% Norwegians. 
(Kyle and I decided not to ruin their gathering of the blue-eyes.) 


JR finds Mecca


They look like they almost like each other.


And I was there too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. MR

Anonymous said...

I love seeing a picture of Sherry. Now I know she and PeeWee got there safely!!! Have fun!
JoAnn

Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun! Enjoy Denver.
Lu