Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Ar-teests

Have I mentioned I love Denver?
I've lived here a week and last night I had a Girl's Night Out! 

Cassidy introduced me to her Denver friends when we were here in June, and they were sweet enough to invite me along to their evening of Canvas and Cocktails!

I, of course, thought wearing my beret would at least make me look the part.

2 1/2 hours later we left with our works of art!

Our painting is called "Lover's Lane" and should look like this:

Here's a close-up of my version.


I was feeling pretty decent about my "masterpiece" when they told us this is one of the hardest paintings they teach....until I saw my friend, Caroline's, painting she did in Dallas.
It looks waaayyyy harder than mine!
(Especially since I learned last night that painting straight lines is not my forte.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw them doing this on Real Housewives of BH and all they had to paint was a shoe. MR

Friedt Family said...

I'm impressed! Mine would have turned out looking like a Josiah finger painting:-)