Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Walking was too Low Adventure

After the first day walk to school, the boys have been riding their bikes everyday.


The best part is our neighborhood is set up with tunnels, so we don't even have to cross the street!


Their school is a Pre K-8, so there are some seriously big kids walking around. 
 I thought I'd snap a picture of all the big kids in the background while the littles were waiting on me to catch up with them.
 I'm sure we'll giggle about how little they were when they're that big!


They definitely win the award for smallest bikes at the bike rack.
Check out that fancy bike lock!


Then they strut into class wearing their helmets like they rode up on Harleys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Kingwood with those nice bike trails and tunnels. MR